The home improvement retailer is offering Pro and DIY shoppers incredible savings starting Nov. 1 and the opportunity to win a trip to Super Bowl LIV
MOORESVILLE, N.C. – Lowe’s Companies Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is turning holiday shopping into an opportunity for a chance to win the experience of a lifetime at Super Bowl LIV.
As the Official Home Improvement Sponsor of the NFL, on Black Friday (Nov. 29) each U.S. Lowe’s store is offering its first 300 in-store customers the chance to enter to win two tickets to Super Bowl LIV in Miami.
Additionally, the company announced today that customers can begin taking advantage of seasonal savings on top-rated tools, appliances and décor starting Nov. 1, with exclusive new in-store and online deals set to be revealed throughout the month.
“We are proud to not only offer competitive deals on the most sought-after brands and home improvement products this holiday season, but also give shoppers the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend Super Bowl LIV,” said Bill Boltz, executive vice president, merchandising. “By offering deals all month long, we’re giving our customers more opportunities to save and find great gifts for everyone on their list.”
This year, Lowe’s will be offering competitive deals online and in stores throughout November and December, so customers can get their seasonal shopping done in one place – whether they are working on a home renovation, trimming the tree or picking out gifts for loved ones. Some of the top deals include:
- Up to 40 percent off appliance special values (Nov. 6 – Dec. 5, 2019)
- Up to $600 Lowe’s Gift Card via rebate when you buy two or more select major appliances for $396 or more (Nov. 6 – Dec. 5, 2019)
- Select “Buy One, Get One” deals across Dewalt, Kobalt, Bosch and Craftsman (starting Nov. 1, 2019)
- Buy a select DEWALT® 20-Volt MAX Lithium Ion Cordless Power Tool Combo Kit, and get a select 20-Volt MAX Cordless Bare Power Tool or Battery free
- Buy Kobalt 2 tool or 4 tool Brushless Combo Kit and get a select 24V Brushless Cordless Tool or Battery
- Buy Bosch 2 Tool or 4 Tool Combo Kit and get a select 18V Cordless Bare Tool or Battery plus a free Battery via Rebate
- Buy Craftsman 4 Tool Combo Kit and get a select Craftsman 20V Max Bare Tool or Battery free
- 25% off Artificial Trees (Nov. 21 – Dec. 4, 2019)
When looking for great gifts this season, turn to the tools Pros trust most. In a new study commissioned by Lowe’s, 85 percent of Professional contractors indicated that hand tools and power tools are top choices for their planned purchases during the holidays this year. Lowe’s offers the largest in-store selection of DEWALT® power tools and accessories of any national retailer and will offer great savings on the tool brands Pros love, including buy one, get one deals and notable new low prices on DEWALT® combo kits, Metabo HPT pneumatics, Bosch power tools and Spyder power tool accessories – perfect for any tool enthusiast on your list.
Visit Lowes.com to shop all deals starting Nov. 1 and find new savings rolling out throughout the month.
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2018 sales of $71.3 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates.