November and December are arguably the busiest shopping months of the year, and you probably already know why. Like most of us, a lot of customers are taking advantage of Black Friday deals and making holiday purchases.
But these big savings aren’t just for your average holiday shopper. Home improvement professionals are also shopping holiday deals to restock their toolboxes and load up on items they need for upcoming projects and their businesses. To get a better idea of what Pros will be shopping for, Lowe’s commissioned a survey to uncover the top projects Pros are planning to work on in the upcoming year, and the products and tools they’re planning to purchase to get those jobs done.
In 2020, some of the top projects Pros will work on include:
- Building exterior projects (Think roofing, decks, etc.)
- Skilled trade projects (Anything from major rewiring, plumbing, HVAC, painting, and more)
- Kitchen projects
- Bathroom projects
The survey found that hand tools and power tools are the top product categories Pros plan to shop for – over 85 percent of respondents selected these items. Here’s a look at the top tools in each category:
To help Pros make the most of the busy shopping season, Lowe’s is offering incredible deals (some of the best deals of the year!) to help Pros save time and money.
Pro Black Friday kicks off October 31 with deals lasting through December 4. Check out some of our hottest deals below.
- Buy a Select DeWalt 20-Volt Max Power Tool Combo Kit and Get a Select DeWalt Power Tool (valid October 31 – December 4)
- Buy a Bosch 18-Volt 4-Tool or 2-Tool Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Case, Get a Select Bosch tool (valid November 4 – December 4)
- Save $300 on DeWalt 20-Volt 10-Tool Power Tool Combo Kit with Soft Case (is $529, was $829) (valid Oct. 31 – Dec. 4)
- Save $30 on Spyder 14-Piece Carbide-Tipped Arbored Hole Saw Set (is $119, was $149) (valid Oct. 31 – Dec. 4)
- Save $10 on DeWalt 12-Inch Saw Construction Blade Combo Pack (is $49.98, was $59.98) (valid Oct. 31 – Dec. 4)
- Save $50 on Bosch 3-Line 50-ft Red Beam Self-Leveling Line Generator Line Laser Level with Plumb Points (is $119, was $169) (valid November 22 – December 4)
From November 14 to November 23, Lowe’s is hosting 10 Days of Deals for Pros. Each day will feature a different discounted item with Pro shopping needs in mind.
- Nov. 14 – Save $50 on Sterling Garwind Toilet (is $99, was $149)
- Nov. 15 – Save $20 on Little Giant King Kombo Multi-Position Ladder (is $139, was $159)
- Nov. 16 – Save $7 on Mechanix Wear Durahid FastFit Gloves in M, L and XL (is $12.98, was $19.98)
- Nov. 17 – Save 10% on ALL 100 ft. and 500 ft. THHN Rolls
- Nov. 18 – Get 2 for $20 on Contractor Trash Bag 24-Pack 42-Gallon
- Nov. 19 – Save $5 on 2-Pack Lufkin Tape Measure (is $24.98, was $29.98)
- Nov. 20 – Save 25% on select Tapcon Concrete Anchors
- Nov. 21 – Save $20 on select Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fans in Brushed Nickel, Bronze and White(is $34.98, was $59.98)
- Nov. 22 – Buy One, Get One Free on OSI Quad Max White Sealant Caulk
- Nov. 23 – Save $4 on Purdy Contractor 1st 3-Pack 9-in x 3/8-in Knit Polyester Paint Roller Cover(is $4.99, was $8.98)
Can’t wait until Black Friday on November 29? Get the Pro Sneak Peek on Black Friday deals by logging into LowesForPros.com for early access on Pro deals from November 25-27.
- Save $30 on InSinkErator Badger 15SS 3/4-HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal (is $119, was $149)
- Save $50 on Project Source Brushed Nickel 1-handle Deck Mount Pull-down Kitchen Faucet (is $49, was $99)
- Save $40 on Edsal 24-in D x 48-in W x 72-in H 5-Tier Steel Freestanding Shelving Unit (is $49.99, was $89.99)
The Pro Sneak Peek deals are online-exclusive deals and Pros must be logged into LowesForPros.com to access.
Check out LowesForPros.com for the latest holiday deals.