Lights and Trees
1. Lowe’s sells enough string lights in one holiday season to wrap around the Earth four times.
2. Lowe’s sells enough pre-lit Christmas trees to stretch from the corporate office in Mooresville, North Carolina to Toronto, Canada.
3. The most popular individual ornament this year featured a deer. In fact, deer are such a big trend, several of Lowe’s top-selling décor items feature deer.
4. Some of the glass ornaments sold at Lowe’s are hand-blown in Poland.
5. The classic red, white and silver combination is the favorite color scheme among customers purchasing allen + roth Christmas décor.